Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Welcome!

Welcome to "The Healthy Family" page!!


I am a stay at home mom of three precious children:

Sweet Pea is 5, and is a Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia survivor! A real, living, miracle. He is doing K5 this year. (We school at home)

Li'l Man is 2. He's a shy, but an articulate speaker for a two year old.

Little Miss just turned 1! She's the happiest baby I've EVER had the pleasure of meeting!

We live on a small acreage in the country, in Wisconsin. We raise Alaskan Malamutes (due to have our second litter of puppies next week!), and have a beef cow and calf, and a couple of cats. My husband, Jere, has a small sawmill where he does a lot of neat stuff with the local white pine grown around here! Jere and I both volunteer with the local ambulance squad, and really enjoy that.

And I am in a quest for better health, for me AND my family! I desire to be healthy enough, and to teach my children to be healthy enough, to have all of the strength needed to follow the Lord in whatever He may ask of us. Turning to traditional medicine has its place in emergencies, yes, but it's purpose is not to create and promote health, but to cure disease. Let's learn together how to promote health, and a happy, healthy, lifestyle!

No comments:

Post a Comment